A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…….. Our hero Maniken Skywalker was suffering from an unknown ailment. This is his story……. Family Practice Doctor. Vital Statistics: Human male 31 years old. Dr. C. Dooku. Initial Presentation. Vital Statistics Initial Presentation
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away……..
Our hero Maniken Skywalker was suffering from an unknown ailment.
This is his story…….
Dr. C. Dooku
Dr. C. Dooku
Send report ASAP to Dr. C. Dooku
Run by KP on 6/25/13
All tests returned within normal ranges
Skin and digestive issues could be due to changes in stress level or environment
(patient mentioned recent intergalactic voyage and
near death experience Gen. Grievous)
Lack of regular stretching and exercise has contributed to joint pain and stiffness
Prescription for antihypertensive
- heart burn – Prevacid
- joint swelling and pain – NSAID
- skin – oil based cream – Glaxal Base,
Regular stretching/exercise plan to be put in place
Referrals to Dr. ChuyBacca and Dr. J.B. Hutt
Dr. Jesus “Chuy” Bacca
of skin patch on
OTC Moisturizer / Emollient Cream
Prescription Topical Corticosteroid Cream ·
Oral corticosteroids or immunosuppressive agents
Dr. J.B. Hutt
- This procedure uses a light, flexible endoscope was to
see inside the upper GI tract.
- Used to determine if there is nerve damage causing
- Diagnosis: gastroesophogeal reflux disorder (GERD)
DATE OF PROCEDURE: 7/12/2013
PROCEDURE PERFORMED: Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
PHYSICIAN: Dr. J.B Hutt
INDICATION: Heartburn after eating meals. Burning sensation in esophagus and upper stomach region after eating.
1. Inflammation of the esophagus.
MEDICATIONS: Versed 10 mg IV, fentanyl 75 mcg IV.
IMMEDIATE COMPLICATIONS: None.
PROCEDURE: Upper endoscopy
1. Over the counter H2 blockers such as amotidine (Pepcid AC, Pepcid Oral)
2. Modify Diet
Anal Electromyography Results - Normal
- Modify diet
- H2 blockers (Pepsid, Zantac) reduce the production of stomach acid
- Modify diet be sure to eat foods high in fiber.
Referral to Dr. Wan Kenobi - Rheumatologist
Dr. Wan Kenobi
- IgG = 13.2 U/L
- IgM = 1.5 U/L
Blood pressure medication (continued from Dr. Dooku) and monitoring at home
Renal function monitoring
Corticosteroid cream for skin (continued from Dr. Bacca)
Immunosuppressive medications to reduce internal organ involvement
Physical therapy to maintain dexterity and ambulation
Should complications from
Stem Cell Transplant may be necessary
- Hematopoietic stem cells (bone marrow)
*will “reset” autoimmunity
- Mesenchymal stem cells (bone marrow)
*immunomodulatory role in autoimmunity
High-dose Monthly Cytoxin
- chemotherapy drug