Mission-Based Management. Electronic CV System Users Group. March 2010. What is the Early Entry Process?. Here are the steps for the Early Entry Process:.
Electronic CV System
Here are the steps for the Early Entry Process:
2. Jan will enter the basic information into the system, and then let the MBM Office and the requester know it is ready for entry.
3. MBM prioritizes CV’s based on requested entry date and on a “first come first served” basis.
4. Once the entry is complete, MBM will e-mail the prospective faculty member to clarify any questions. MBM will enter any requested changes and then e-mail back to the faculty for final approval to use the CV in the appointment process. If there are no questions, the faculty member will still be asked to approve the entered CV for use. The department requester will be copied on all correspondence with the faculty member.
5. When the faculty member has given final approval, the MBM Office will let the requester know that the CV is ready to be used in the appointment packet.
6. When the faculty member arrives, the MBM Office will request a 20-30 minute meeting to show him or her the system.
You can check the MBM website below to see the due dates to get your CV’s to MBM in order
to meet monthly Faculty Administration deadlines.
If you have any questions regarding the early entry process, feel free to contact Mishka Foster
at 585-7552 [email protected]
The form asks for the “requested entry completion date.” This date lets MBM know the date you need the CV entered by and returned to you. You should have your CV’s to MBM at least four weeks prior to the appointment deadline so that MBM will have enough time to enter and return to the faculty and department for final review. MBM will have CV’s entered within three weeks of receipt. Certain times of the year are very busy for new hires, and many departments are sending CV’s to MBM for early entry, so the sooner you get your CV’s in the sooner they can be entered.
…Ah yes, I like what you’ve done here