ESSENTIAL MATERIALS FOR THE NATIONAL EXAM. The Review of the English Curriculum. English Curriculum consists of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills . English language has two discourses, i.e. Oral and Written.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ESSENTIAL MATERIALS FOR THE NATIONAL EXAM
The National Exam covers Listening, Reading and Writing skills.
Essential Materials for listening skills:
1. Interpersonal/ transactional dialogues:
2. Expression (Gambits):
Essential Materials for the reading skills:
4. Advertisement/brochure: specific information, general idea, detailinformasi , implicit information.
5. News Item (2): general idea, specific information, detail infromation, main idea.
8. Recount: specific information, main idea, detail information, implicit information.
9. Report: general idea, detail information, specific information.
10. Descriptive: general idea, detail information
11. Explanation: general idea, detail information, communicative purpose, implicit information, word meaning.
12. Exposition (analytical and hortatory exposition): specific information, general idea, main idea, word meaning.
13. Discussion: specific information, general idea,detail information, main idea,implicit information.
14. Review: specific information, general idea, detail information, implicit information.
The main idea or the topic sentence:
Richards and Schmidt (2002, p. 558): state that:
The exam of Speaking skill is conducted by each school oriented on their capacities, English teachers and students’ abilities which led and instructed by Department of Education of each Province.
Thank you for your attention and God luck