Hotel Rwanda. Aim: To analyse whether one person can make a difference. Film Synopsis:.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Aim: To analyse whether one person can make a difference
1. How were words & images in the media presented in the movie?
a) the hotel staff,
b) the people in Kigali and the rest of Rwanda,
c) the foreign nationals, the foreign press,
d) the UN & the international community to the following:
3) What was the rest of the world watching, reading and listening to during the genocide in 1994?
4) Who is responsible for the actions and inaction of the media?
5) What should we expect from the media; how can we hold them accountable?
6) What is the level of public responsibility when issues are brought to light by the media?