XXV – How the Constitution Works. The Federal System 1. Power is divided among three branches. 2. Legislative, Executive and Judicial Executive Branch 1. Enforces the laws 2. President, Vice President, Cabnet 3. 4 year term, 2 term limit. Judicial Branch
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Power is divided among three branches.
2. Legislative, Executive and Judicial
1. Enforces the laws
2. President, Vice President, Cabnet
3. 4 year term, 2 term limit
1. Checks the laws – “constitutional”
2. 9 Supreme Court Justices
3. Appointed by the President for life
1. Makes the laws
2. Bicameral = two houses
- 2 year term
- Based on population
-Every year there are House elections.
- 6 year terms
- 2 Senators per state
- Every two years there are Senate elections