Recruiting notice for FREE incubation offices. Gangnam Global Business Center in COEX & Yeouido Global Business Center in International Finance Center (IFC) Seoul, offer free in-house incubation offices to
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Recruiting notice for FREE incubation offices
Gangnam Global Business Center in COEX & Yeouido Global Business Center
in International Finance Center (IFC) Seoul, offer free in-house incubation offices to
international entrepreneurs or investors who plan to start a business in Seoul.
□ Incubation office information
□ Application eligibility
○ Any foreigner currently residing in Korea and planning to register their proposed business in
Seoul during the incubation period.
※ Visa status must permit the start of a business in Seoul : D8, F5, F4, F2 and others.
□ How to apply and others
○ Application period : Nov. 1 (Thursday) ~ Nov. 14(Wednesday), 2012
○ Application documents :
1. Application form (download) 2. Business Plan 3. Resume with photo
4. Copy of Passport & Alien Registration Card with VISA status
※ Download the application form at http://global.seoul.go.kr → communication → event
○ How to submit your application :
- By email: [email protected]
- For delivery in person: 2nd Fl., COEX, 159 Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-731, Korea
○ Selection schedule :
- Document review & notice of results (Nov. 16)
- Interview (at 2 pm on Nov. 19 )
※ All successful candidates will be contacted individually by email or phone
○ Selection criteria :
- Necessity of the office, positive effect to the Seoul economy,
suitability of the applicant, feasibility of the business plan
○ For further questions, please contact :
Ms. Sojung Kwon at (02)6001-7241 or email to [email protected]
Ms. Nicole Kim at (02)6137-9830 or email to [email protected]( Yeouido Business Center)