What role for statistical capacity in a “data revolution”?. Committee for the Co-ordination of Statistical Activities Twenty-second Session 4-6 September 2013 Ankara, Turkey. Johannes Jütting PARIS21. Statistical capacity & Post-2015. 1. What have we learnt from the MDG Process ?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Committee for the Co-ordination of Statistical Activities Twenty-second Session
4-6 September 2013
Statistical capacity & Post-2015 revolution”?
1. What have we learnt from the MDG Process ?
2. What key factors will shape the data Revolution ?
3. A data revolution: yes, but…..
1. revolution”?What have we learnt from the MDG Process ?
Source: Ghana Statistical Service, 2013
2. revolution”?What key factors will shape the data revolution ?
Source: “PARIS21 working paper
3. revolution”?A data revolution ?Yes, but…..
Evidence-based policymaking revolution”?
Tracking Progress and evaluating policy effectiveness
Increasing government accountability
Call for data revolution comes from Busan Action Plan on Statistics, that seeks to :