试卷评讲. By Gao Zhiyu From YIZheng Senior High School. 情况分析 均分： 82.13 （ 63.65+ 3.41 + 15.06 ） ( 客观 ) ( 任务型 ) ( 写作 ). Multiple choice:. 单选 : 22 (45.2%) 23 (58.1%) 34 (27.7%) （词汇） 24 (53.2%) （交际用语） 33 (51.6%) （情态动词）.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Gao Zhiyu
From YIZheng Senior High School
均分：82.13 （63.65+ 3.41+ 15.06）
(客观) (任务型) (写作)
单选: 22 (45.2%) 23 (58.1%) 34 (27.7%) （词汇）
24 (53.2%) （交际用语）
33 (51.6%) （情态动词）
22. According to today’s paper, the fine weather will ______ for a few days. Let’s go for a picnic this weekend, OK?
A. stay up (33.9%) B. keep up (45.2%)
C. clear up D. make up
keep up (价格、工资等) 保持高水准，(士气) 不低落；(天气) 持续
23. As the quality of the city’s air continues to give rise to ______, the residents are encouraged to set off fewer fireworks.
A. concerns (58.1%) B. compromise
C. descriptions D. emergency (25.8%)
34. The introduction of some programmes will hopefully help end the ______ destruction of the environment and see alternative energy promoted around the world.
A. tentative B. controversial (48.4%)
C. systematic (27.7%) D. sustainable (17.7%)
解析：should 表“理应、必然‘,是指依据客观事实的推理，判断处的结果。 而may, must 表主观意向上的猜测判断 。
36 (25.8%) (上下文)
Now I had thought I would have to go down into the pit with snakes in order to catch them, and so I was wearing the _36___ sort of clothes. I explained this to my friends, yet they very kindly lent me these trousers and shoes, _which__ were quite thick and strong. So, as I could think of __38__ excuses, they tied the rope round my waist and started to _lower_ me into the pit.
36. A. right B. wrong C. terrible D. favourite
(48.4%) (25.8%) (25.8%)
38. A. too many B. so few C. any other D. no more
I wanted to __41___ the ground that I was going to land on, to make sure there were no snakes in the way. The area being _42____, I shouted to them to lower away, and at that moment __two__ things happened.
41. A. search B. find C. cover D. examine
(19.4%) (12.9%) (59.7%)
42. A. clear B. flat C. big D. rough
(45.2%) (17.7%) (32.3%)
(C)64 (43.5%)(主旨大意)65 (67.7%)(推断)
57. What’s the probable meaning of the underlined word “crush” in Paragraph 3 of this passage?
A. break into small pieces B. squeeze with strength (43.5%)
C. press softly (41.9%) D. break off
Chocolate makers have their own special recipes in which they combine chocolate liquor with exact amounts of sugar, milk and cacao fat. They finely crush this mixture so it is smooth.
64. This passage probably appears in _______.
A. an advertisement B. a story
C. a journal (43.5%) D. a proposal (53.2%)
65. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Nowadays wives earn more than their husbands.
B. Unequal incomes between married couples are not the reason for tensions.(27.4%)
C. Emily has a bad relationship with her husband because of his low income.
D. People have discussed a lot about one person in the marriage earning more than the other. (67.7%)
But she says their unequal incomes are no reason for tensions. (para3)
Much of the discussion about income has focused on one person in the marriage earning more than the other. (para.5)
69. NASA thinks that Eris ______.
A. might pose a threat to the Earth
B. doesn’t pose any threat to the Earth (54.8%)
C. is too far away to be visible (29%)
D. is similar to our planet, where life might exist
There is another planet, Eris, floating in space. But the small planet similar to Pluto will remain safely fixed in the outer solar system and it can come no closer than four billion miles to the Earth, according to NASA. (para4)
n. -- v. -- adj.-- adv间的转化
前缀 / 后缀
语法匹配 (to, -ing, -ed, 主被动)
71. Traditionally, Thanksgiving Day is a time to give thanks for…
(原文) _____________________it is a time to give thanks for …
Based on the tradition
73.She organized the event on behalf of Shinho Enterprise.
(原文) Wang Yu,…, organized the event _______________ the company…
in the name of
74. Thanksgiving remains little known by the majority of Chinese, despitebeing one of the most celebrated holidays in North America.
(原文) This is how Wang interprets Thanksgiving, ____________being one of the most celebrated …,
remains little known by …
in spite of
76. Many shopping malls found it challenging to turn Thanksgiving ….
(原文) Many shopping malls found Thanksgiving ___________ to turn into a shopping festival and launch large-scale promotions.
77. Angela Zhao, marketing and communication
supervisorof the shopping mall, said ….
(原文) Angela Zhao, who ___________ marketing and communication of the shopping mall, said….
78. Thanksgiving Day is stuck between the big shopping festivals for most Chinese, which is why Chinese consumers usually ignore it.
(原文) She still added that it is _______________ Chinese consumers usually ignore Thanksgiving.
80. Thanksgiving takes on Chinese characteristics.
(原文) Thanksgiving Day, with time passing by, is to appear an entirely different look and it takes on the features___________________.
the main reason
arising only in China
But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people subscribe to the view that ….
People,however,differintheiropinionsonthismatter.Somepeoplehold the idea that ….
As far as I am concerned, Ifirmlysupporttheviewthat …. Only in this way can we ….
Recently the local government has decided to broaden some narrow roads to build BRT and overpass, which has caused a heated discussion among the local people.
1) On the contrary, others don’t agree this.
2) People who against / in favor of it think that ….
3) There are some people think that…
4) Only the government take some measures
can the construction benefit all the people.
agree with this
who are against
thinking/ who think
1. What the government should keep in mind is that …
2. From what has been discussed above, I can firmly come to the conclusion that…
3. It is high time that the government put emphasis on improving …
4. Despite the fact that the construction may bring us lots of problems, what we can’t deny / what can’t be denied is that it can bring us a lot of conveniences.
……this new study point to the female biological clock as a main reason why so few women end up as professors in fields such as math, engineering, physics and computer science.
So few women end up as professors in fields, such as math, engineering, physics and computer science （73）____________ because of the female biological clock.
Universities have been largely inflexible about anything other than the standard timetable.
Universities have been inflexible about anything (75) _______ the standard timetable.
Before women became mothers, they had careers equal to or more successful than their male peers.
Before women became mothers, they achieved equal or more (76) ________ than their male peers.
Women are avoiding academic careers in math-intensive fields because the lifestyle is not consistent with motherhood.
The fact that the lifestyle of professors doesn’t (79) __________ with their motherhood leads to their being unwilling to take up academic careers in math-intensive fields.
……leave because universities are not concerned about their needs as mothers at all.
……they leave in the end because universities don’t (80) _______ about their needs as mothers.
1. Go over the lesson.
2. Preview the reading passage in unit 4.
I’m writing to tell you about the road construction which is taking place in our city. Recently the local government has decided to broaden some narrow roads to build BRT and overpass, which has caused a heated discussion among the local people.
Some agree that we should carry out the construction project because it can solve some traffic problems and make our life convenient and comfortable. Besides, it helps promote the economy and improve people’s living environment as well as the image of Yangzhou as a modern tourist city.
But others are not in favor of it. They believe that the construction work may cause air pollution and traffic jams may appear now and then. Worse still, the people who are against the construction think that the noise produced by the work will disturb people’s peaceful life.
Personally, I think the construction project will certainly do a lot of good to the city and the people. If we focus our attention on the environment, all of us will lead a better life in the future.