Networking for the Introverted. Mark Zhang. What is Networking?. Expanding the circle of people you know. Building and maintaining connections for shared positive outcome. Why Network?. Think of a Big Goal Networking will help you get there. Why Network?. Hold on a Minute!.
1. A) An ideal day off includes time on my own.
B) An ideal day off is spent with others.
2. A) People may consider me a private person
B) People may think I talk too much.
3. A) When networking, I am good at circulating the room.
B) When networking, I usually focus on one or two people.
4. A) I prefer working independently.
B) I prefer working as part of a team.
5. A) Ideas come to me by thinking things over.
B) Ideas come to me by talking things through.
Source: “Networking for People who Hate Networking”, Devora Zack
You are about to network with each other. Take a few minutes to prepare.
Get up and meet 1 or 2 people