Daily Oral Language Week # 21. Directions. Using your best handwriting, please write the two sentences on the next slide into your Language spiral notebook. Watch out! There are errors in the sentences that need to be corrected. Write each sentence correctly into your notebook.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Daily Oral LanguageWeek # 21
Write each sentence correctly on a separate piece of notebook paper. (Please do not write them into your spiral notebook.)
Check each sentence carefully before turning in your test.
1. Sequoyah had a limp and he work mostly on stationery tasks.
2. Yes once his captain received a letter and sequoyah watched he read it.
3. Him succeeded, and soon ordinerry Cherokees reading and writing it.
4. The U S President was impressed he gived Sequoyah $500 a year for life
1. Sequoyah had a limp, and he worked mostly on stationary tasks.
2. Yes, once his captain received a letter, and Sequoyah watched him read it.
3. He succeeded, and soon ordinary Cherokees were reading and writing it.