JPCERT/CC. May. 2003. Fixed-Point Auto Data Collecting System. Getting more accurate Scan and Prove data to provide more accurate network traffic analysis. Developing a Scan Probe Data Auto Collect System Standardizing a data format to report with the cooperating partners
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Auto Monitor & Report SystemJPCERT/CC Auto Data collect System
Scan Probe Data report in the standardized reporting format
Feed back the Traffic Data Analysis
General Analysis will be available to the Public
http://www.jpcert.or.jp Installing the Auto monitoring & reporting system
across the collaborative networks
- domain ISACs, heavy infrastructure, etc.
- enhancing Asia-Pacific regional and international cooperation on information security
- jointly developing measures to deal with large-scale or regional network security incidents,
- facilitating information sharing and technology exchange, including information security, computer virus and malicious code, among its members
- promoting collaborative research and development on subjects of interest to its members
- assisting other CERTs and CSIRTs in the region to conduct efficient and effective computer emergency response
- providing inputs and/or recommendations to help address legal issues related to information security and emergency response across regional boundaries.
- organizing an annual conference - APSIRC to raise awareness on computer security incident response and trends.
Assistant Director, IT Security Policy Office,
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan