INNOVATIVE AVIATION PVT. LTD. SERVICES OFFERED CUSTOMERS SUMMARY. Founded in 2008 by the group of aviation professionals having decades of aviation experience primarily in the field of General aviation .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
• Aircraft Sales & Acquisition
• Aircraft Operations & Management
• Engineering Services
• CAMO Services
• Spare parts Sales & Support
• Quality Control
• Mission Identification
• Aircraft Selection & Cost Analysis
• Pre-Purchase Evaluation & Inspection
• Registration and Approvals from Regulatory Authority
Registration and Approvals from Regulatory Authority
1. Approval from MOCA and NSOP Permit.
2. NOC for acquisition or Import
3. DGFT Clearance
4. Preparedness meeting at DGCA
• Ground Handling
• Maintenance Oversight
• Regulatory Compliances
• Efficient record keeping and other
mandatory management service required.
• DGCA certified bonded stores catering to
Customer needs 24x7 for all types of spares
• Procurement Management with all OEM’s like
Bell, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer, Eurocopter,
Gulfstream, Hawker Beechcraft, Sikorsky etc
• Competitive Pricing
• Worldwide Logistic support
• IAPL was founded in 2012 and is a leading MRO organization in India
• Approved by DGCA, India
• Wide geographical network spread across more than 4 locations in India
• Expertise in Spare parts sales and support
• Offers Engineering Services through expert and well trained AME’, and
• Fully equipped Quality Department and CAMO section
Innovative Aviation Private Limited
A-80, Ground Floor, Palam Extn.
Contact no. - 9810904292
Email: [email protected]
Neither the information nor any opinion expressed in this presentation constitutes an offer, or an invitation to make an offer, or to buy any security issued by the
Company. This information consists of certain forward-looking statements, which the management believes are true at the time of its preparation. The actual
results could differ from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements. We do not claim any ownership to the brand names nor do we have any
exclusive arrangements with clients, suppliers or partners named in this presentation. This information memorandum is prepared for general circulation. It does
not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document.
No liability for any loss will arise as a result osf any action taken on the basis of the information contained herein. The information contained herein may not be
disclosed, reproduced or used in whole or in part for any purpose or furnished to any other persons without the express prior written permission of the European
Aviation Holdings Pvt. Ltd.