Final Reminders for FCAT Writes. Do’s and Don’ts. DO… . Remember the upside -down triangle for intro ( Hook , Intro to Topic , and Thesis ) and triangle for conclusion ( re -state thesis , clincher ). Remember your thesis statement must go at the END of your introduction.
Do’s and Don’ts
• Is the topic addressed?
• Does the essay have focus?
• How many supporting details are included in the essay?
• Are my ideas connected?
• Is the writing meaningful?
• If Ihad more time, what would Iadd?
• What might the reader enjoy knowing more about?
“All it takes is Faith and Trust”
~ Peter Pan