Final Reminders for FCAT Writes. Do’s and Don’ts. DO… . Remember the upside -down triangle for intro ( Hook , Intro to Topic , and Thesis ) and triangle for conclusion ( re -state thesis , clincher ). Remember your thesis statement must go at the END of your introduction.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Do’s and Don’ts
• Is the topic addressed?
• Does the essay have focus?
• How many supporting details are included in the essay?
• Are my ideas connected?
• Is the writing meaningful?
• If Ihad more time, what would Iadd?
• What might the reader enjoy knowing more about?
“All it takes is Faith and Trust”
~ Peter Pan