Communication Arts . January 10 - 11, 2013. Bell Ringer. In your newly purchased notebook I need you to write Today’s date The answer to the following question: What will you need to be looking for in your new SSR books in order complete your new Reading Analysis Logs? . Objectives .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
January 10 -11, 2013
By the end of class today, I will be able to:
A Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes
1. What happens to a dream deferred?
2. Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun
3. Or fester like a sore and then run?
4. Does it stink like rotten meat?
5.Or crust and sugar over like a syrupy sweet?
6. Maybe it just sags like a heavy load
7. Or does it explode?
The Sky Is Low
By Emily Dickinson
1.The sky is low, the clouds are mean,
2. A traveling flake of snow
3. Across a barn or through a rut
Debates if it will go.
4. A narrow wind complains all day
How some one treated him;
5. Nature, like us, is sometimes caught
Without her diadem.