Worlds fastest cars. by Hameed.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Worlds fastest cars
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: (429 km/h), it goes from 0 to 60 km/h in 2.4 seconds. It has an 8 LitreW16 Engine with 1200 horse power, start price is $2,400,000. Although the Bugatti Veyron lost the title to SSC Ultimate Aero on March 2007, Bugatti challenge the record in Germany on July 10, 2010 with the new 2010 Super Sport Version. Bugatti Veyron has a top speed of 253 mph, priced at $1,700,000 and equipped with 1001 horse power
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2. Hennessey Venom GT: (418 km/h), it goes from 0 to 60 km/h in 2.5 seconds, has a 6.2-liter LS9 Turbocharged V8 Twin Turbo V8 Engine producing 1200 horse power, has a price of $950,000. The Venom GT could possibly hit a top speed of 442 kph. This might just be the Veyron Super Sport's closest competitor!
Hennessey Venom GT
2. KoenigseggAgera R: 418 km/h, 0-60 in 2.9 secs. 5.0-liter V8 Engine with twin turbo’s, housing 1099 hp. Base price is $1,600,000. If you're into snow sports, the Agera R can be fitted with a Ski Box as well as winter tires, not that I would take one on a ski trip or anything like that. While the Agera R has a massive theoretical top speed, the current tested top speed is 418.42 kph. Expect this snow car to be the Bugatti's arch enemy for the next 5 years.
3. SSC Ultimate Aero: 413 km/h), 0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness World Records, The SSC Ultimate Aero was the fastest car in the world from March 2007 to July 2010. On March 2011, the KoenigseggAgera R also surpassed it, forcing this American made car to the #3 spot. Shelby SuperCars will continue their quest to reclaim the fastest car title, and their new SSC Tuatura might do the job (we'll just have to wait).
SSC Ultimate Aero
3. 9ff GT9-R:413 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. 4.0 Litre V6 Twin-Turbo Engine with 1120 hp, stratprice is $695,000. Based on the Porsche 911, the 9ff GT9-R 1120 hp version is limited to 20 units and the exterior may be modified to suit the owner.
4. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 399 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. Twin Turbo All Aluminum V8 Engine with 750 hp, stratprice is $555,000. Smooth and cool. It will make you want to show it off non-stop.
Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
5. KoenigseggCCX:394 km/h), 0-60 in 3.2 secs. 90 Degree V8 Engine 806 hp, stratprice is $545,568. Made in Sweden, it is the older brother of the Agera R, only losing to 4 other supercars in the world.
7.ZenvoST1:374 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. Twin-Charged 7.0 liter V8 Engine forging 1,104 hp. stratprice: $1,225,000. The first Supercar from Zenvo Automotive, a Danish sports car company in pursuit of speed and perfection. This 100% Danish made supercar is limited to 15 units and the company.
8. GumpertApollo:362 km/h), 0-60 in 3.0 secs, 4.2 liter V8 Engine that houses 650 hp. stratprice: $450,000. Gumpert claims that the Apollo was designed such that it could
8. Noble M600:362 km/h), 0-60 in 3.7 secs. Twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 Engine with 650 hp. stratprice is $330,000. The Noble M600 also happens to be a very cool car. Its inconspicuous design sports a slender and contoured.
9. Aston Martin One-77:354 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. 7.3 litre V12 Engine with 750 hp. stratprice: $1,850,000. The production of this is limited to 77, hence the name One-77. This is beauty and power packed into One.
Aston Martin One-77
9. AscariA10:354 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. 5.0 litre BMW V8 S62 Engine with 625 hp. stratprice: $650,000. The company planned to produce 50 of these supercars at its factory in Banbury, England.
9. Lamborghini Aventador:354 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. V12 Engine with 700 hp, stratprice is $379,700. According to Lamborghini, Aventador is the name of a Bull that entered into battle at the Saragossa Arena on October 1993. This is the fastest bull in the world!
10. PaganiZonda Cinque Roadster:349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. Twin turbocharged AMG V12 engine that produces 678 hp. stratprice is $1,850,000. The PaganiZonda Cinque Roadster is a limited-edition, with five ever produced. It is the quintessential exotic and exclusive supercar.
PaganiZonda Cinque Roadster
10. Ferrari Enzo:349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. F140 Aluminum V12 Engine with 660 hp, stratprice is $670,000. Only 399 were ever produced; the price goes up every time someone crashes.
10. Jaguar XJ220:349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.8 secs. Twin Turbo V6 Engine with 542 hp, stratprice was $650,000. Made in 1992, this car still has what it takes to make the list.
Dual Side Exhaust system has nearly the same design and location, as the single pipe exhaust system. The one and major difference is in the quantity of exit pipes. This type of exhaust systems is constructed with two pipes. Both pipes are located near each other on the same side of the vehicle behind the rear passenger's side. Depending on the diameter of the exit pipes the sound of system's performance may vary. When the diameter is smaller, the deeper sound will be produced.
(1) gasoline piston engine(2) diesel engine(3) rotary engine Most cars are gasoline piston engines. They are further classified as I (inline) V (vee design) or sometime opposed.
Front SpoilerAttached to the front of the vehicle's body, front spoiler, usually called air dam, is aerodynamically designed to improve the airflow and reduce drag and fuel consumption. This accessory is usually made of lightweight metal or plastic placed beneath the front bumper of a vehicle and intended to increase aerodynamics by blocking the flow of turbulent air under the chassis.
Pedestal SpoilerThe post spoiler is a popular aerodynamic addition, which is positioned on the top of the vehicle's trunk. This automotive accessory can improve stability of the car at a high speed for a performance benefit on the street. A well-designed spoiler can both modify the look of the car and improve its performance.
Lip SpoilerLip spoiler is a best choice for the driver who prefers a more subtle and at the same time appealing upgrade. Installed on the lip of the trunk, this styling accessory delivers a sporty image that is easy to be recognized. The lip spoiler can peer off the rear of the automobile without being too tall or wide. It also underlines a sleek lines of the car
Lighted SpoilerLighted spoiler provided with the lights you spoiler will not only ensure optimal brightness and visibility from behind, but also add a stylish accent to the rear of the vehicle, which is noticeable both in the daytime and in the nighttime.