THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF ACTUAL WRITTEN EXCUSES GIVEN TO TEACHERS IN THE ALBUQUERQUE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM BY PARENTS OF STUDENTS: 1.Dear School: Please excuse John from being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33
THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF ACTUAL WRITTEN EXCUSES GIVEN TO TEACHERS IN THE ALBUQUERQUE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM BY PARENTS OF STUDENTS:
1.Dear School: Pleaseexcuse John from beingabsent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33
2. PleaseexcuseJohnnie for being. It was hisfather’sfault.
3. Chris will not be in schoolbecause he hasanacre in hisside
4. John hasbeenabsentbecause he hadtwoteethtaken off his face.
5. Excuse Gloria. Shehasbeenunder the doctor.
6. My sonisunder the doctor’scare and should not takephysical ed. Pleaseexecutehim.
7. Carlos was a11. Pleaseexcuse Joyce from P.E. for a fewdays. Yesterdayshefell off a tree and misplacedher hip.
8. Pleaseexcuse Ray Friday from school. He hasveryloosevowels.
9. Maryann was absent Dec. 11-16, becauseshehad a fever, sorethroat, headache, and upsetstomach. Her sister was alsosick, fever and sorethroat, herbrotherhad a low-gradefever. Theremust be the flugoingaround, herfatherevengot hot lastnight.
10. Pleaseexcuse Blanche bsentyesterdaybecause he was playing football. He was hit in the growing part.
11. George was absentyesterdaybecause he had a stomach.
12. Ralph was absentyesterdaybecause he had a soretrout.
13. Pleaseexcuse Sara for beingabsent. She was sick and I hadhershot.
14. Pleaseexcuse Pedro from beingabsentyesterday. He haddiah(crossed out), diahoah(crossed out), dyah(crossed out) the shits.
15. …what’syourownexcuse I wonder?