Endocrine. Pituitary gland 5-2. Hyperpituitarism. What two hormones are affected with hyperpituitarism? GH ADH. Hyperpituitarism. h GH Adult Acromegaly Child Gigantism h ADH Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Demeclcycline hydrochloride (Declomycin)
Desmopressin acetate (Stimate)
3. What other lab values would coincide with this disorder?
4. What nursing diagnosis is appropriate for this disorder?
5. What interventions would you as a nurse start with this diagnosis?
6. What medications would you expect the doctor to order?
3. What can cause diabetes insipidus?
4. Besides polyuria & polydipsia, what other clinical manifestations would you expect?
5. What dx tests would confirm the dx of diabetes insipidus?
6. What nrs. dx would best apply to Ms. Pealot?
7. What nrs. interventions would you implement?
8. What doctors order would you expect to see?