Unit 3 Building Relationships. Building business relationships Customer relationship management. I. Building business relationships. Value of business relationships:
Unit 3 Building Relationships
Building business relationships
Customer relationship management
Value of business relationships:
What factors do you consider crucial to building business relationships?
- “Factors of building strong business relationships”
Key factors in success:
- cross-cultural, oral, written, nonverbal
- clear, fluent, fast, appropriate
- present yourself properly & professionally
- never have a second chance to make a first impression.
Managing the stages with cross-cultural awareness:
- language focus: refer to p.67, pp.106-107, p.25 of BOOK 3; p.27 of BOOK 4
“Ways of entering markets”
Which one is more crucial to a company, building new business relationships or maintaining existing ones? Why?
Why keeping customers matters?