Norwegian delegation Chamber of Commerce. Philippe MARCUS Wednesday September 26th PARIS La Défense. Training & Well being at work. Training & Development. Legal context :
Norwegian delegation Chamber of Commerce
Wednesday September 26thPARIS La Défense
Training & Wellbeingatwork
- Technical and managerial trainings
- Language classes
- IT trainings
- Security trainings
Ethics & Compliance
- Network of E&C correspondents + Ethical Officer
- UK Bribery Act (June 2011): the failure to prevent
corruption is considered a criminal offence.
- Ethics Policy
- Ethics Charter (defines the 4 ethics principles)*
- Guidelines "Ethics in Practices“
- Operational documentation (commercial, suppliers
- “Business Ethics”
- “Fraud and Corruption” (aiming for over 50%
EPI TOPEX trained within 2 years)
- E-learning (approx. 30 min/session)
* 4 EthicsPrinciples:
1/Acting in accordance with laws and regulations – 2/Establishing a culture of integrity - 3/Behaving fairly and honestly – 4/Respecting others
- Being member builds up on GDF SUEZ’s commitment to transparency and the fight against corruption.
- Committee members are elected by workcouncilmembers and « delegues du personnel » every 3 years.
- EPI CHSCT has 6 memberselected. The occupational doctor and safety engineer also attend the meetings. The chairman is the employer.
- The size of this committee directlydepends on the numbers of employees.
- The CHSCT meets at least every 3 months, more often if necessary.