Public Meeting. Introduction by the Chair Confirmation of Public Notice Municipal overview of the Official Plan and Zoning By-Law Public Comment Council & Public questions * Please turn off all cell phones now, Thank you. Proposed Official Plan and Zoning By-Law Amendment.
Introduction by the Chair
Confirmation of Public Notice
Municipal overview of the Official Plan and Zoning By-Law
Council & Public questions
* Please turn offall cell phones now, Thank you.
Proposed Official Plan and Zoning By-Law Amendment
Town File No. D08411 and D14411
Public Meeting Date: July 18th, 2011
10 Keith Ave
14 Harbour Street
20 Balsam Street
Notice was published in
June 24th, 2011.
10 Keith Ave.
20 Balsam St & 14 Harbour St.
Resort Commercial Policy
Clarify current policy
10126 Highway 26 East
10 Keith Ave.
20 Balsam St.
Engineering Services – J.P. Labelle
NVCA – Timothy Salkeld
- NVCA has no objections.
- Town has initiated a Natural Heritage Study in coordination with the NVCA.
- 14 Harbour Street West contains a forested unevaluated wetland feature adjacent to Black Ash Creek.
- 20 Balsam Street contains a woodland feature contiguous with the PSW.
- These Natural Heritage feature are worth of Environmental Protection Category 1 status.
- NVAC recommends approvals be deferred at this time until the Natural Heritage Study is fully complete.
-Alternatively, no objection to the approval provided to the environmental features that are placed within an environmental designation/zone.
To receive notification of when applications are scheduled for consideration by Council:
(i.e., 3 days prior)