QuickBooks has been designed in such an innovative way that there would be hardly any chances of getting an error. But, like the other software QuickBooks may also be prone to certain error because of varied circumstances.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How To Get Resolved Quickbooks Errors – 6129, 0?
QuickBooks has been designed in such an innovative way that there would be
hardly any chances of getting an error. But, like the other software QuickBooks
may also be prone to certain error because of varied circumstances. These errors
can obstruct you in doing many of your important tasks. But, you need not worry
as you can have a solution with a toll-free number of a technical help for
QuickBooks error. Recently some users have reported for QuickBooks Error –
6129,0 that appears while creating a new and original file of QuickBooks. This
error also appears because of an already open file.
This error appears as the message ‘database Connection failure follow the error
code: -6129, 0’. There are varied reasons due to which this error occurs and these
reasons are shown as below:
• When antivirus keeps on running while creating a new file.
• Presence of corrupted data files.
• While updating QuickBooks files from old QuickBooks versions without
access of Administrator login detail.
• When client domain and the server did not match.
These are the reasons to have this error 6129, 0. Anyway, there are many ways to
have a solution for this error. So you can have a tech support for QuickBooks to
have solution for this error. However, you can also have a look on some of the
procedure to have solution for this error:
Solution for receiving this error while updating company file
Here, you need to open a new company file to check whether this error is with
your company file or it’s also going on with the other company file. Here, you can
use Administrator login detail to make a login for Windows and company files.
Solution while experiencing easy step interview
• While you are in Easy-Step Interview, then click on leave.
• Click on Yes, if you see the message as ‘save the file’.
• Enter a unique name and then click on save option.
Disable antivirus while using Safe mode on Windows
• Here, you need to restart your system while using safe mode.
• Disable antivirus software.
• Now, create another company file.
• Restart your system by keeping your system file in normal mode.
• Now, open your company file after opening your QuickBooks file.
These are some of the ways through which you can have a solution for
QuickBooks error Errors – 6129, 0. However, if you fail to have a solution with
these processes as shown above, then you can also try another method to have an
instant and perfect solution. You can dial a QuickBooks technical support number
to have a solution for QuickBooks errors.