Crocketteers Meeting – October 20, 2009 (No. 00002). Agenda (Oct. 20, 2009). Location: The Lion & Rose (Park North). What to expect for future meetings? Where we’re at? Building the Crocketteers Brand Usage of Crocketteers Name & Logo Idea Sharing & Implementation Guidelines
Location: The Lion & Rose (Park North)
* Our private forum will go live by the end of November 2009
4. The following are UNACCEPTABLE mediums for submission:
5. Ideas and discussions about events and other opportunities are highly encouraged. However, discussion of ideas with members should take place in the Crocketteers private forum (to be created).
6. Crocketteers Founder to review and compile all submitted requests/ideas. Trivial requests and/or ideas will not be considered such as the ones pertaining to the group’s identity (change of group name, logo, mission, etc). With that said, the Founder has the right to veto any said idea.
7. Submitted requests will be added to the following Crocketteers Meeting Agenda. At scheduled meeting, idea will be presented and discussed amongst present members.
*This rule is subject to reevaluation by the Founder if a group consensus cannot be reached or new evidence/details emerge that may hinder or change the course of action originally decided upon.
11. If said request/idea is voted in favor of, it will be deemed official Crocketteers business. At meeting, the Founder will determine if a sub-committee will need to be formed to see this idea into reality. The number of sub-committee members will be determined by the Founder and only those members will be in charge of implementation. The originating request/idea submitter must be a committee member. Any other members willing to participate or volunteer in the event (but not lead the event) are encouraged to help said sub-committee.
More about the sub-committee: They will be responsible for delivering only what was approved/voted on in the meeting. Any changes will need to be submitted to the Founder for immediate approval/rejection. The sub-committee will also be responsible for delivering timely status updates to the Founder. These updates will be discussed in sub-sequent Crocketteers meetings.
12. The current group voting method will be in place until further notice. A new means of voting will be considered in the distant future, if at that time a more efficient means of decision-making is needed.
*Each meeting is being evaluated and attendance at these meetings will determine the group’s needs and any change in action and/or voting methods will be at the sole discretion of the Founder. If the membership numbers show exponential growth, and with increased active participation (attendance at meetings, etc.), then a new means of voting will replace the existing voting method. In the event this switch happens, a board of advisors will replace the current voting method. Members of this newly created board of advisors will be at the sole discretion of the Founder and will not be placed to a vote or discussion.