Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Fundamentals of Theatre Arts
2. Costuming BASICS TO COSTUMING
1. Time period
5. Design / Construction
3. Costuming 1. Time Period in History
4. Costuming 2. Class / Occupation
Rich / Poor
Old / Young
Upper Intellect / Lower Intellect
Job, if any
5. Costuming 3. Fabrics
6. Costuming 4. Color
Any color is plausible.
Defines personality, defines family, defines class
7. Costuming 5. Design / Construction
Resources Historical paintings, internet, books on art, paper dolls.
8. Costuming Greek
9. Costumes Roman
10. Costuming Midieval
11. Costuming Elizabethan
12. Costuming Paper Dolls!!!!
14. Costuming Sample Rendering