Origami. Dragon. Swan. Spider. Unicorn. TRANSFORMERS. YODA. Lord o f the Rings. Praying Mantis. History of Origami. Origami comes from the Japanese words “ oru ”, which means to fold and “ kami ” which means paper.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Lord of the
There is a theorem called Kawasaki's Theorem, which says that if the angles surrounding a single vertex in a flat origami crease pattern are a1, a2, a3, ..., a2n, then: a1 + a3 + a5 + ... + a2n-1 = 180anda2 + a4 + a6 + ... + a2n = 180
1. Given two points p1 and p2, we can fold a line connecting them.
2. Given two points p1and p2, we can fold p1 onto p2.
3. Given two lines l1 and l2, we can fold line l1 onto l2 .
4. Given a point p1and a line l1, we can make a fold perpendicular to l1 passing through the point p1.
5. Given two points p1 and p2and a line l1, we can make a fold that places p1 onto l1 and passes through the point p2.
6. Given two points p1and p2 and two lines l1 and l2, we can make a fold that places p1 onto line l1 and places p2onto line l2.
7. Given a point p1 and two lines l1 and l2, we can make a fold perpendicular to l2 that places p1onto line l1.