Dealing with Debt Proverbs. A woman: without her, man is nothing. A woman without her man is nothing. A woman, without her man, is nothing. A woman: without her, man is nothing. How to tell if you’ve fallen into the debt trap:. 1. You are living on credit instead of paying cash .
1. You are living on credit instead of paying cash.
2. You make late or minimum-due payments.
3. You are unable to save or give.
4. Extravagant spending.
5. Looking for Get-Rich-Quick Ideas.
the debt trap?
Bottom line: You must develop a gazelle-like intensity.
1. Keep on giving.
2. Start saving money.
3. Quit borrowing more money.
Throw a plastectomy party!!
4. Prayer really works.
5. Sell something.
6. Take another part-time job, work overtime, be diligent.
13bHe forgave us all our sins,14having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.