Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. The Bonnet planet of drive and dine
Multicusine Resto lounge
Kalyani Nagar Pune India
Anshuman sumbli and karan Arora
2. About The Bonnet About The Bonnet: The Bonnet has been started by two young entrepreneurs who have had a Professional degree in the F&B Industry. After working for several places and restaurants in India and for more than 10 years in the US, Anshuman Sumbli and his partner Karan Arora decided to come back to Pune and start off their own venture.? The Bonnet as it?s aptly named is a Restaurant designed for the feel of a Car.? The tables, cabins, handles are as if you are sitting in a car and dining or pubbing.Total area of restaurant is 2,500/sq ft. the total number of covers in the restaurant is 90.They have a model of a Ferrari made in the Lounge and all tables have Real car wheel Rims and seats.? One of a kind in the city.? In addition to that they also have a place for couples where they could celebrate their anniversaries, birthdays or special moments.? Another attraction is that this 90 seater has a place for Moms and Dads to dine on top and for their kids to party in the basement.
3. The Bonnet planet of ?Drive and dine Resto Bar & Lounge? one of its kind restaurant and sport bar now in Pune. ?Pune, 11th December 2010,?The Bonnet, Drive and Dine Resto Bar & Lounge, one of its kind restaurant has opened its gates to the city. This restaurant and lounge has the unique theme of sports cars which is well evident in their d?cor, cuisine and ambience. Anshuman Sumbli and Karan Arora came together with 12 years experience in hospitality industry in which nine years of overseas experience right from America to Australia, touching every city of the world. The Bonnet is located in the centre of city, next to the Aga Khan Palace, Nagar road. They have experienced a vast selection of different concepts and tried to gather information and ideas from around the globe and which seemed to be very difficult task to incorporate in the beginning but with hard core dedication they made it possible to execute into one theme ?PLANET OF DRIVE AND DINE ?Driving cars was a luxury now its necessity, we are incorporating that necessity in a luxurious way through ?The BONNET?
4. ?FAST & FURIOUS? The restaurant has got two distinctive sections, first section is all vintage cars where the privacy of guests is taken at utmost importance also called as ?VINTAGE?, and the second section has a unique ambience based on formula one cars track and a different appearance of sports look named as ?FAST & FURIOUS? where you get the feel of a real car and may be driving a car. The USP of the lounge bar is replica of a Ferrari hanging upside down right at the centre of the lounge.
5. LOVE ANGLE The main attractive and different section of lounge is called the ?LOVE ANGLE? a very private and precious section
6. Three types of cuisines, Italian, Indian and continental. The Bonnet will mainly serve three types of cuisines, Italian, Indian and continental. The sports bar will mainly serve drinks and finger food while the restaurant, Vintage will serve the menu specially created by the Head Chef Alam Shaikh who has been in the industry for over 20 years. Chef Shaikh is renowned for the Indian and Awadhi cuisine. The highlight of this menu is certainly the three signature drinks- Between the track, Bonnet Fire and Ferrari. Giving more information about the Bonnet Anshuman Sumbli and Karan Arora said, ?We have travelled extensively around the globe and have seen the different cultures and concepts that each place has. This has been a very fascinating journey. Our aim was to implement the best of all that we came across our path in this new venture. Keeping in mind the craze for fast cars and especially the Ferrari, we decided to make a car theme restaurant.??Giving some information about the cuisine of the Bonnet, Chef Alam Shaikh said, ?I am pleased to be a?part of this restaurant. The restaurant has a very unique theme which has in turned encouraged me to dish out the best menu. My expertise tiles in Indian and Awadhi food and I can assure that there will be something for everyone.? The name itself explains the concept of cars, right from the vintage era to the present. They are not only talking about driving but making your passion more pleasurable along with dining in three different eras of cars from past vintage selection, to what presently Indians are wheeled on the future segment.
7. UPCOMING LUNCH AND AFTERNOON MUCICAL EVENTS
14. Thank you