- PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Learn Xtra Exam Revision Winter School 2011
3. What is Learn Xtra Exam Revision? Broadcast based exam revision for Grade 12 learners providing
Exam paper overviews
Crucial tips for all the major topics
Detailed worked solutions and explanations of specially selected past exam questions
Live phone-in sessions
All broadcasts are supported by learner and facilitator guides
4. What subjects are covered Mathematics
English First Additional Language
5. What does the content look like?
6. Get hold of the learner and facilitator guides (visit www.learnxtra.co.za for more details)
Watch the Winter School broadcasts from the 4th – 15th July on
Contact the Help Desk for extra support
How does it work?
7. Winter School Broadcast Schedule
8. When else will Exam Revision be Broadcast? Besides Winter School Mindset will broadcast
Spring School: 3rd – 7th October
Exam School: 19th October – 22nd November
9. How can you help? If you have DStv or Toptv why not organise a local Winter School event?
Volunteer to help facilitate one of the Winter School sessions.
Consider installing or sponsoring a broadcast point for learners in your area.
Help us spread the word about Winter School as widely as possible.
Help us distribute copies of the learner and facilitator guides.
10. For more information Please contact
Dylan Busa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sibongile Fakudze: email@example.com
Or visit www.learnxtra.co.za