Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. 4th Annual Wild Hog Music Festival & Motorcycle Rally April 23rd, 24th & 25th, 2004
2. Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad
3. Classic Rock Allstars
4. Big Brother & the Holding Company
5. Southern Rock Allstars
6. Also featuring Nina & Nine Below
Bruce Page & the Blues Heavyweights
Live Wire Band
Curtis Moore Band
7. Economic Development
8. The Success Wild Hog Music Festival & Motorcycle Rally provides positive Community Development by bring tourists into the Phillips County area. Businesses have become increasingly aware that tourist provide positive economic growth to this area.
In a recent Economic Impact Study of the local festivals over the past 6 years, it was shown the actual impact the Wild Hog Festival has on the area. Since the beginning of the Wild Hog Festival the local April sales: in 2001 rose 15.2%, in 2002 sales rose another 12.5% and in 2003 rose again 7.4% resulting in a 35.1% increase in sales in just 3 years. The study shows that the Wild Hog Music Festival & Motorcycle Rally provides positive Community Development by bringing tourists dollars into the Phillips County area.
9. The Means The Volunteers of the 4th Annual Wild Hog Music Festival and Motorcycle Rally are deeply committed to aiding Downtown Helenas development as well as other economic opportunities for businesses throughout Phillips County and Mississippi. Not only is this festival a way for motorcycle enthusiasts to get together from around the region, but it is the means to keep the economy developing for this area.
Many of the Directors have their own businesses in your community just like you and know that it takes everyone committed to help our economy grow, where your organizers are actually your next door neighbors and understand your needs.
No one with the festival receives any compensation for their efforts in helping with this festival; for its Committee and the Volunteers, the Wild Hog Music Festival and Motorcycle Rally is strictly a labor of love.
10. Sponsorships What this means to you, as a Sponsor of one of the fastest growing festivals in America, you will know you are aiding in the foundation of the festival, your community and your company. With the unprecedented amount of marketing that is being done, you will be known for your support with local, regional and national recognition.
In a recent Billboard News article, it stated that concerts were up 25% in 2003. This rise also holds true for the Wild Hog Music Festival & Motorcycle Rally, whose attendance over the past several years has actually increased. Organizers and businesses should be planning another rise in attendance for this years festival in 2004. Plan to be a part and make your company's name more visible at the festival, to the tourists and your local patrons alike.
As a sponsor you have the choice of the amount of advertising coverage you are able to share in with the festival. We have many Sponsor Packages to suit your needs and we can also custom tailor your Sponsor Package to fit your individual needs. Just let us know and we will be more than happy to work with your needs.
11. Free Festival Merchandise
VIP Passes to the Hog Pit Area
Picture with the artist*
Exposure to thousands with banner placement on festival grounds
Booth space to market your products and services
Logo or name recognition in
Posters & Flyers
Name mention in Press & Media releases
Opportunity for product handouts to bikers at registration
Sponsors are announced on the Music stage to improve name recognition
Side events may be sponsored upon request, i.e. Field Events, Poker Run, Bike Parade,
contest, Arm Wrestling Contest or your own themed event, etc.
12. The Approach
14. FOR MORE INFORMATION www.wildhogmusic.org