Journey Down The Mekong. 高志霞. Revision. Wang kun and Wang Wei planed to have a travel ____ the Mekong river from ____it begins to where it ends . The river flows ______many places. So they could see a lot of beautiful natural scenes like mountains, , ,
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Wang kun and Wang Wei planed to have a travel ____ the Mekong river from ____it begins to where it ends . The river flows ______many places. So they could see a lot of beautiful natural scenes like mountains, , ,
and so on.
A Night in the Mountains
3.in the setting sun
10.can hardly wait to do sth.…
11.Change one’s mind
12.Make up one’s mind
13.find sb. doing sth.
15.go down the hills
Listen to the text and match the main idea of each paragraph.
Camping in the open air
Our thoughts to see our cousins
What we saw in the journey
yaks and sheep
At midnight, they heard no sound of ______ but that of _____.
What did they do?
1. _________ in the snow.
2. change _______ clothes for
3. _________ tent to make camp.
How did they feel?
1. Legs were ________________.
2. To climb the mountain was ___________ but to go down the hills is great _____.
3. we can ___________ to see our cousins.
heavy and cold
Discussion (5 minutes)
True or false.
1. When they arrived in Tibet, it was winter there. ( )
2. Wang Wei was behind me as usual. ( )
3. When we reached a valley, it became warmer.( )
4. After supper, we started to make camp. ( )
5. Wang Kun went to sleep and Wang Wei stayed awake. ( )
6. There was almost no wind that night. ( )
In front of
Although he felt uncomfortable, he ___________________.(像往常一样努力工作）
This morning he _________________.
worked as usual
got up very early as usual
2. We can hardly wait to see them.
sb. can hardly wait to do sth.
We can hardly wait to have a try.