Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Vocabulary Practice
2. My sister learned of her _____ to college yesterday.
3. acceptance – noun – an agreement to take something given or offered
5. The class was full of _______ before the show began.
6. excitement – noun – a feeling of being happy because something good has happened or will happen
7. My brother showed me the ______ way to tie a necktie
8. proper – adjective – correct or suitable for a certain purpose
9. Not a ______ person knew about the event.
10. single – adjective – one
11. I didn’t know Curtis was such a _______ pianist.
12. talented – adjective – having a natural ability or skill
13. My mom always tells me to make myself _______ by helping others.
14. useful – adjective – helpful; serving a good use or purpose