Berkeley Nucleonics. Instrumentation Since 1963…. Management Team . David Brown, President 15 Years, BA Management Mel Brown, Director of Finance 45 Years, MS Electrical Engineering John Yee, Director of T&M Application 35 Years, MS Electrical Engineering
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Instrumentation Since 1963…
Test and Measurement
NIM Pulsers and Power Supplies
Special Function and Custom Development
The Model PB-5 provides unprecedented performance in a precision pulse generator. It includes a full-featured, highly flexible ramp generator, parameter programmability and flash memory.
As a precision pulse generator, the PB-5 surpasses or equals all existing designs in the important performance areas of resolution, linearity and stability. The pulse repetition rates, which are variable over a broad range, go up to 0.5 MHz. The higher rates are required when testing for MCA and PHA linearity because of the high number of data points required for a statistically valid test.
The built-in ramp generator allows you to control ramp duration, the number of ramps and ramp limits. Now you can test the entire range of your system or just a portion of that range. This ramp generator and precision pulse generator combination allows you to tackle the most demanding applications.
• Tail, Ramp, Built-In Pulse Function
• Multiple operational modes for linearity checks
• Higher rates for faster MCA testing
• Fast automated testing of nuclear components
• Completely programmable using RS-232
• Built-in ramp generator for sweeps and automated tests
• Excellent linearity, stability and resolution (PPB)
• Temperature Stability +/-5ppm (world's best), allows testing of circuits, vulnerability tests, QC
• Pulse Types: Flat Top or Tail Pulse for Radiation Simulation Testing
• Remote: RS-232 and Labview Support, PB-5 User Software also included
• Rise Time: Adjustable from front panel or remote
• Fall Time (Decay): Adjustable
• Amplitude Resolution: 155uV steps