Hand crafted at the Caliente Molcajette Station Experience “The Freshest Guacamole on Earth.” Try a Giant Souvenir 24 oz Frozen Mexican Specialty Drink, or one of our World Famous Sizzling Fajitas, or a traditional Mexican Favorite. ABOUT US
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Hand crafted at the Caliente Molcajette Station Experience “The Freshest Guacamole on Earth.”
Try a Giant Souvenir 24 oz Frozen Mexican Specialty Drink, or one of our World Famous Sizzling Fajitas, or a traditional Mexican Favorite.
Caliente Cab Company ushered in a new wave of Mexican Restaurants to the Big Apple over two decades ago when in 1984, “Dos Crazy Mexican Cab Drivers” presented authentic sizzling fajitas and legendary frozen margaritas to New Yorkers for the first time.
Today, the Taco Taxi, a 1950 Studebaker, is still running and Caliente’s dispatchers continue to welcome record number of tourists and locals to what has become one of Greenwich Village’s best recognized dining, drinking, and entertainment destinations.
Caliente Cab Co. features generous portions of fresh, premium, Tex-Mex and traditional Mexican food accompanied by over sized drinks and frozen concoctions which over flow with taste with an added Mexican kick.
Caliente offers a wide variety of foods from all regions of Mexico from Tapas to Entrees such as Sizzling Fajitas, Taquitos, Enchiladas de Mole, Ceviche, Burritos Gordos, Quesadillas, and more… Unlike many other restaurants serving Mexican food, Caliente prepares all of its menu items from scratch. Food preparation is all done under the direction of Executive Chef Alfredo Vicuna, a native of Puebla, Mexico.
I WANT TO
1. With Caliente’s Name, Trademarks and Distinguished Logo, your location can have Immediate International recognition…
2. Caliente Cab Co is a Mexican Theme Concept with one of theHighest Beverage to Food Ratio’s of any Full Service Brand. Making it more profitable than others…
3. Caliente Cab Supplies every Prep Recipe and Scratch Recipe for every item on our extensive Food and Beverage Menus…
4. If you currently own a restaurant, even if it is a different concept converting to Caliente cab is Inexpensive and Easy…
5. Our Frozen Drinks in our 24oz Signature Souvenir Hurricane Glass Featured on our Placemats represent
25% - 30% of the total unit sales with a liquor cost that is approximately 10%.
6. Caliente Cab is a popular priced Mexican Concept but still yields tremendously high profit with a combined food and liquor cost under 24%…
7. Caliente will permit Franchise’s to reduce the scope and size of the Dinner Menu and create pricing reflective of Local Market Conditions.
8. Caliente’s Franchise Related Fee’s are Reasonable.
Thank you your interest in a Caliente Cab Co® Franchise. The information on this website is NOT an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy a Caliente Cab Co® franchise. An offer for a Caliente Cab Co® is made by prospectus only. All information submitted to Caliente Cab Co® is used only to assist in the pre-screening of potential franchisees.
If you are interested in expanding your existing restaurant organization in Airports, Malls, Food Service, or Street Locations (convert existing restaurants or new build-outs) with a well-known Mexican Casual Theme Brand, please contact Michele LaMartina at 212 243 8517 ext 104 or 631 745 2253 or via email at Franchise@calientecab.com