WEL-COME. MICROCONTROLLER BASED SOLAR TRACKING SYSTEM. Presented By:- 1.Bhosale R.J 2.Bhumkar N.M 3.Gurav A.M. CONTAINTS. Aim Of our Project Block Diagram Design Principal Controller IC Solar Panel
MICROCONTROLLER BASED SOLAR TRACKING SYSTEM
AIM OF PROJECT
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF SOLAR TRACKING SYSTEM
Solar panel :-
Fig:- Solar Panel Device
How solar cells Generate electricity
RTC (Real Time Clock ) Switch
• Pin compatible with the MC146818B and DS1287
• Totally nonvolatile with over 10 years of operation in the absence of power
• Self–contained subsystem includes lithium, quartz, and support circuitry
• Counts seconds, minutes, hours, days, day of the week, date, month, and year with leap year compensation valid up to 2100
• Binary or BCD representation of time, calendar, and alarm
• 12– or 24–hour clock with AM and PM in 12–hour mode
• Daylight Savings Time option
Fig- Stepper Motor
Liquid Crystal Display
A general purpose alphanumeric LCD, with two lines of 16 characters
1.The advantage of this unit is that to run the system it does not need computer.
2.Solar cells directly convert the solar radiation into electricity using photovoltaic effect without going through a thermal process.
3.During the winter the sun has a low position , tracking angle from sunrise to sunset is shortened.
1.Using this system at a time we can controls only one solar panel.
2.Higher hardware expenditure.
3.Wheather Condition Can Affect The System.
1. By Using controller microcontroller we can implement the intelligent system in future.
2.In Future the conventional energy is not sufficient for use
so there is need of use non conventional energy sources