Emerging Findings from Change Monitoring System and Self-Review Workshops (for Innovation Fund). Methodology of Data Collection. CMS 4 Participatory group exercises CMS 5 In-depth discussions with individual households Quarterly Change Report
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Emerging Findings from Change Monitoring System and Self-Review Workshops (for Innovation Fund)
2. Safety nets are not being distributed to BHHs across the portfolio, although there are promising signs from service providers in some projects .
1. Shiree is developing a safety nets advocacy package focused on the dependent poor
2. Shiree is looking to streamline good practice with the dependent poor in all new projects
3. Shiree is developing IGA economic analysis resources for new and existing partners
4. NGOs are responding to findings on their own terms (!!!)
- Safety nets
- Dependent poor
- Asset diversification
- Consumption of produce