Chapter 9. Jonathan Ruff. 1) though the Nazis were the “National Socialists”, what was their belief really called?. Ethonationalist. 2) When Germany was hit by its massive depression following WWI, after 5 years, what was the percentage of unemployed Germans?. 29%.
1) though the Nazis were the “National Socialists”, what was their belief really called?
2) When Germany was hit by its massive depression following WWI, after 5 years, what was the percentage of unemployed Germans?
3) What was the main fear of the upper-class American South after the Civil War?
That “the land will be left in possession of the blacks, then it will go back into a wilderness and become another Africa or St. Domingo”
4) Who warned against the “danger” to the rights of property posed by “an equality and universality of suffrage, vesting complete power over property in hands without a share in it”?
5) In the western world, how late was universal male suffrage awarded?
6) By what year will the whites in America be a minority?
7) What is the largest contributing factor to a lack of large-scale ethnic conflict in the US?
8) What ethnicities have the black population organized boycotts against?
Jewish and Korean
9) What loopholes were exploited to prevent blacks from voting in the post-civil war American South?
Creating property and literacy requirements that only whites could fulfill.
10) What sets America apart from the rest the world regarding capiltalism?
Belief in the American Dream