1950s. Preparing for the advertisement!. The American Dream: the 1950s.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Preparing for the advertisement!
1. White-collar = Education = $5,600.00
2. Blue-collar = manual jobs
1. Franchises = own several stores
2. Advantages = Cheap variety
B. 1956 “The Legend”
2. Records five number 1 hits in one year = All time record
C. “The Wayward Wind”
1. Gogi Grant = most popular song of the decade.
2. Sings very little after that.