Lowering Utility and Telecom Expenses through Refunds and Rate Reductions. Presented By:. Three Critical Facts. ▪ Utilities are one of a company’s top three operating expenses.
Lowering Utility and Telecom Expenses through Refunds and Rate Reductions
▪Utilities are one of a company’s top three operating expenses.
▪ According to one study, "4 out of 5 commercial or industrial customers are over billed by the utility at some point"
“These systemic, chronic-type billing problems, they exist all over the place,”said the director of
auditing at TeleTruth, a New Jersey telecommunications watchdog group, and former member of the
FCC\'s consumer advisory committee.
- The Washington Post
▪The end user is responsible for selecting the best rate for their level and pattern of usage
“A utility does not automatically give and industrial or commercial customer the best rate when more than one rate is available.”
- The Wall Street Journal
Over 10 years of Telecom and Utility auditing experience
▪ On average, 90% of our customers save money
▪ Ability to service clients nationwide
▪ Dedicated to reducing telecom and utility expenses through real savings,
refunds, and credits
▪ Negotiates best-in-class contracts and identifies favorable rates, terms and
▪ Significant savings can be generated through careful management of utility expenses
▪ Natural Gas
▪ Local & Long Distance
▪ Internet Access (T1’s)
▪ Trash RemovalAreas of Expertise
▪ Billing Errors
▪ Alternative Rates & Carriers
▪ Discounts & Promotions
▪ Reduction of Contractual Charges
▪ Incorrect Surcharges
▪ Disconnection of Unused Services
▪A meeting is coordinated to review your history, utility spending and
▪A signed agreement and letter of authorization is needed
▪Plus one current copy of gas, electric, water, waste and telecom bills
▪Extensive research, audit and analysis to present a savings strategy
▪Second meeting to discuss savings options and how you would like to proceed
Ongoing Audit and Analysis
▪ After activating your savings and refunds, we continue to search for additional
savings opportunities. We handle all follow-up to ensure all refunds and savings
are processed correctly and stay in place.
▪ Nothing is owed to Tenurgy if the audit does not uncover the opportunity for
savings, refunds or credits.
▪ The client always has the choice of activating savings, refunds, or
credits. If savings are not activated nothing is owed to Tenurgy.
▪Tenurgy will only invoice the client after the savings, refunds or credits have been
activated or received.Additional Benefits
▪ The Hylant Building in Toledo, Ohio recently received an electric refund in the
amount of $160,894 and is estimated to have $100,000 in annual savings going
▪ Northern Michigan Regional Hospital received a refund in excess of $72,000 on
past electric charges.
▪ Concept Industries received $25,000+ in refunds within two weeks and
an in depth review found future savings in excess of $200,000.
▪ Greektown Casino of Detroit received over $180,000 in natural gas refunds and
was presented with $460,000 in annual utility savings.
▪ Shoreline Fruit, an industrial food processor with facilities in Michigan and New
York, received refunds totaling $56,945 and is saving more than $12,000 a month on
their utility expenses.
▪ Zehnders of Frankenmuth was pleasantly surprised to receive $27,000 in telecom
refunds and is saving over $150,000 annually on their telecom and utility expenses.