We arrange internships for people who want to gain quality work experience in one of the fastest gro...
Download
1 / 7

internship in india - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 217 Views
  • Uploaded on

We arrange internships for people who want to gain quality work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world.

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'internship in india' - internshipindia


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
Slide1 l.jpg

We arrange internships for people who want to gain quality work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our internship in India program is highly specialized and gives intended applicants great exposure to the Indian business culture and Indian Customs and Traditions.

Our internships give you the real world experience, in a country which is truly going to become an economic superpower in the years to come and hopefully help you find your passion in life.

Call Us: +91 124 4205598

Mail us: [email protected]

HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact


Slide2 l.jpg

Why Internship in India work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our

  • India is ranked as 4th top destination for Business Schools by GMAC after USA, UK and Canada.

  • India will be the global hub for economic activity and almost every single country in the world will be doing business with India in some capacity or the other.

  • Our Internship program in India are specially designed to include Meditation and yoga lessons to help the interns benefit from the centuries old spiritual traditions of India.

    Call Us: +91 124 4205598

    Mail us: [email protected]

    HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact


Slide3 l.jpg

Professional work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our InternshipMedical InternshipHospitality Internship

Call Us: +91 124 4205598

Mail us: [email protected]

HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact

We are providing:


Slide4 l.jpg

Professional Internships work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our

Internship India ensures that candidates receive training compatible with their educational history. Internship lengths vary depending on the candidate. Interns have a chance to add a nationally recognized certificate from an internationally recognized university as a part of their internship program at a very affordable cost.

Call Us: +91 124 4205598

Mail us: [email protected]

HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact


Slide5 l.jpg

Medical Internships work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our

Medical internships are open only to applicants who are enrolled in a medical degree or have completed a medical degree be it in medicine, Nursing, Dental assistants physiotherapy or paramedics. You would be involved in working in health clinics which could be in villages under the guidance of a qualified Medical Practitioner.

Call Us: +91 124 4205598

Mail us: [email protected]

HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact


Slide6 l.jpg

Hospital Internships work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our

Indian hospitality industry is one of the fastest growing and most important segments, revenue-wise as well as employment-wise. According to an estimate of the Economic Survey of India and Technopak, the Indian hotel industry accounts for USD 17 billion, 70% of which take their origin from the unorganized sector and the remaining 30% from the organized sector. We are offering best Hospitality Internship Program in India .

Call Us: +91 124 4205598

Mail us: [email protected]

HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact


Slide7 l.jpg

Our Contact work experience in one of the fastest growing democracies in the world. Our

Call Us: +91 124 4205598

Mail us: [email protected]

Website: http://www.internshipinindia.com/

HomeWhy internship in IndiaOur Internship ProgramOur Contact


ad