By Neha and Emily. Saturn. Saturn’s Rings. Made of asteroids Its rings are 169,800 miles wide but amazingly thin. Saturn’s Moons. 1. Saturn has 53 official moons and 9 un-official moons. 2. The most well known moon is Titan. 3. Titan is the second biggest moon in the solar
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Neha and Emily
1. Saturn has 53 official moons and 9 un-official
2. The most well known moon is Titan.
3. Titan is the second biggest moon in the solar
4. Titan is bigger than the planet Mercury.
1. In a way Saturn is similar to Jupiter, but it is much smaller.
2. Saturn is the least dense planet in our solar
3. It is made up of mostly hydrogen and helium.
4. Because Saturn is such a light weight planet
it spins very fast.
5. Saturn is not perfectly round.