Welcome to KTH!. KTH Kista. KTH Campus Main Campus. Campuses south of Stockholm: - KTH Haninge - KTH Flemingsberg - KTH Södertälje . KTH Campus (School of Architecture). Practical information today. Right of Residence (EU/EEA) and Residence Permit (non-EU/EEA)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Campuses south of Stockholm:
- KTH Haninge
- KTH Flemingsberg
- KTH Södertälje
(School of Architecture)
- Internet: www.migrationsverket.se
-If you have questions regarding:
- if your documentation is complete;
- how to fill out the application form
then visit the Migration Board (Pyramidvägen 2A, Solna). However this will take quite some time.
- Valid passport or national ID card proving your citizenship
- Proof of admission to KTH (Welcome/invitation letter)
- Assurance signed by yourself that you have sufficient funds to support yourself
- Documented proof that you have comprehensive health insurance that is valid in Sweden (“EU-card” or private insurance)
www.migrationsverket.se -> English -> Studying in Sweden -> EU/EEA citizens
- Copy of valid passport
- Sufficient study results
- Bank account statement, showing that your funding for the past year was sufficient (amount 7300 SEK/month) and that you have sufficient funding for the remaining duration of your studies
- Notice of admission (only for those studying an other programme/course than the one initially approved for the residence permit)
Students who study in Sweden for more than 12 months should apply for a Swedish personal identity number (“personnummer’’)
Legal duty for those with personal identity number to:
(Written material in the Blue folder!)
The Swedish Tax Agency (“Skatteverket”) is the authority responsible for the for the civic registration in Sweden and will issue your personal identity number.
Klara Västra Kyrkogata 13, Stockholm city
Please bring your:
(More info + map in the Blue folder!)
- SEB – accepts all international students
Application form provided at the bank.
- SEB – with or without Swedish personal identity number (different services available)
- Nordea, Handelsbanken – possible with Swedish ID card
More information about the offers for SEB is provided in the Blue folder.
- Commuter train (pendeltåg)
- Metro/underground (tunnelbana)
-SL Centres, underground or commuter train stations or in any ‘‘Pressbyrån’’ (in-station convenience stores).
in September you will get your student ID card which enables you to buy a SL Access card with student discount.
1. SL Access card;
2. valid student ID (until you get it you can show the temporary SL-certificate );
3. passport or international/Swedish id-card
(If you don’t have one of these, you will have to pay a fine)