Lewis and Clark Websites. http://lewisandclarktrail.com/http://www.nationalgeographic.com/west/http://montanakids.com/history_and_prehistory/lewis_clark.htmhttp://www.pbs.org/lewisandclark/. . There are numerous monuments that include Lewis, Clark, and their dog Seaman.. The Seaman Overlook in North Dakota features a 1,400-pound steel sculpture of Lewis' dog..
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Lewis and Clark and Me A Dog’s Tale By Laurie Myers
2. Lewis and Clark Websites http://lewisandclarktrail.com/
5. Genre Lewis and Clark and Me is historical fantasy because it is based on real events in history, but it is a story that could never really happen – in this case because a dog can’t write. As you read, look for facts on which this story is based.
6. docks platforms built on the shore or out in from the shore; wharves; piers
7. migrating going from one region to another with the change in seasons
8. scan to glance at; look over hastily
9. wharf platform built on the shore or out from the shore beside which ships can load or unload
10. yearned felt a longing or desire
16. Journal Prompt In Lewis and Clark and Me, Seaman tells about two memorable days of the expedition. Think about a memorable day in your own life. Now write a journal entry describing what happened on that special day.