This project has been carried out by the fourth-year student of the faculty “Bussiness Economy and Management” Lykova L. and Tkacheva M. “Management of financial resources in modern Russia as an example of “Valere” Ltd.”.
fourth-year student of the faculty “Bussiness
Economy and Management” Lykova L.
and Tkacheva M.
The object of the study: calculation of financial resources and flow of money at “Valere” Ltd. And development of the corresponding ways of finance management with the aim to raise the effectiveness.
The goals of the project and flow of money at “Valere” Ltd. And development of the corresponding ways of finance management with the aim to raise the effectiveness.:
1. To study theoretical aspects of financial resources management;
2. To study the flow of money of the trade organization;
3. To analyze forms of management at “Valere” Ltd.;
4. To develop effective ways of financial resources control and management.
The object of study – finance and methods of their control.
The object of study is “Valere” Ltd, which deals with retailing goods made of jeans cloth. The organization of “Valere” was set up in 2003. It is a private business acting on the basis of Rules of the organization.
- Tendency of gaining given goals;
- Maintenance of trade-off versions for real tasks solution;
- Revealing deviations from the given directions;
- Analyzing the revealed deviations and development of correct actions.
- Strategy of planning financial and economic activity ;
- Creation of special information data flow aimed to solve specific tasks of management;
- Controlling the available and efficient application of capital, human and financial resources.
The main goal of finance flow control in business is to evaluate the ability of the organization to generate capital resources in the time and volume necessary for realizing future expenses.
“Valere” Ltd. has been operated successfully for the last 3 years, but as for financial activity recession in trade activity is being observed. The reasons of recession are due to the following factors:
- Low level of property mobility;
- Insufficient ability of the organization to pay off current liabilities;
- Unfavorable liquid assets.
In order to gain sufficient profitability and right management of money flow the next measures should be carried out :
1. To improve choice and quality of produce which will allow to meet the requirements of the most customers.
2. To apply new ways of sale accumulation discounts, bones and advertising.
3. To create positive image of the organization at the expense of advertisement, outer decoration, illuminated signs.
4. To obtain available routine.
5. To apply trade-off choice for the solution of tasks.
6. Right system of accounts controlling.