Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions were designed specifically to streamline accounting, logistics, supply chain, CRM, and other business functions typically handled by multiple legacy systems
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Features You May Not Be Using
Small Business Accounting
Are you reaping the full benefits of the Microsoft
Dynamics ERP platform? Microsoft Dynamics ERP
solutions were designed specifically to streamline
accounting, logistics, supply chain, CRM, and other
business functions typically handled by multiple
legacy systems. IES clients work across two crucial
• GP for businesses seeking out-of-the-box
efficiency integrated with Excel business
applications to handle accounting,
inventory, sales, and payroll.
• NAV for advanced supply chain
management, with tools that span
languages across a worldwide network of
suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers manufacturers multiple functions within a single software
platform. The inventory management tool allows for complete tracking and management of
your products. It allows stock management and helps you stay ahead of buying trends by
analyzing product behavior patterns. Here are some of the key features:
• Are you using Shelf Life to automate inventory? One feature in this module sends
automated alerts that prevent stocking expired inventory.
• There’s Multi Bin Tracking that tracks by item and bin, with quantity and product counts.
• Inventory Ranking matches products by volumes sold, ranking usage and demand, and
tracking per unit costs vs. sales.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
• You can track by color or other features wit Item Classification.
• Lot and Serial Tracking follows inventory wherever it goes by whatever classification
corresponds to the customer invoice.
• You can also track the big picture with Quality Controls measuring bin contents and overall
Chances are you’re using some of these features, but Microsoft Dynamics ERP software was
designed to create one unified solution and replace multiple inventory legacy systems.
Inventory tracking is complicated but full utilization of GP can help you more effectively run
this part of your business.
Microsoft NAV is a one-stop-shop business management platform. Just look at the robust
modules it offers:
• Business Intelligence & Analytics
• Point of Sale
• Project and Job Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Financial Management
• Service Management
• Human Resource & Payroll Management
• Warehouse Management
• Inventory Management
• Mobile Sales
This software has many options – many of them customizable – chances are you’re not fully
utilizing them. Let’s pick just one and look at some features:
Business Intelligence and Analytics offers advanced forecasting features and real-time
tracking of all your financial data. Use it to:
1. Customize reporting.
2. Automate report delivery.
3. Monitor finances to spot trends.
4. Integrate with Sharepoint.
5. Optimize cash flow by improving A/R.
6. Offer multiple-currency/language flexibility.
7. Complete bank reconciliation and cost accounting.
Needless to say, when you’re dealing with so many choices it might make send to reach out to
the expert team at IES. We can help you figure out what tools you’re missing and how you can
leverage these incredible options to improve your business.
IES is a leading Microsoft software reseller, development, implementation, and
business process consulting firm dedicated exclusively to Microsoft Dynamics training,
products, and supported services. Our expertise extends across Microsoft Dynamics
CRM, MS Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, and beyond. We are based in the Miami and
Tampa areas of Florida, but serve clients across the nation.