Household Livelihood Diversification as A Result of the High Modernism Development Project: A Case of Can Tho Bridge in Vinh Long Province, Vietnam. Student: Tran Thi Ngoc Trinh. OUTLINE. I. Introduction and Theoretical Perspectives II.Methodology and Case Study
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Household Livelihood Diversification as A Result of the High Modernism Development Project: A Case of Can Tho Bridge in Vinh Long Province, Vietnam
Student: Tran Thi Ngoc Trinh
I. Introduction and Theoretical Perspectives
II.Methodology and Case Study
III.Household Livelihood Diversification
Model of Can Tho Bridge
1. High modernist ideology of development
2. Household Livelihood Diversification
High Modernism Ideology of Development
Transportation Development Project
(Can Tho Bridge Construction)
Changes in Household Livelihood Diversification
1. The secondary data was collected from local administration authorities and official.
2. Fieldwork Data Collection
- Household Survey
- Participant Observation
- Key information interview and group discussion
3. Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Collected data was presented under tables and narrative forms. The analysis focused on the ways that are chosen by farmers to cope with changes in the live environment from daily livelihood practices.
- My Hoa is an isolated village of Binh Minh district, Vinh Long province.
- It is about 30 km far from the capital of Vinh Long province, and 175 km from Ho Chi Minh city to the south and 5 km from Can Tho city.
- The village is separated by the three main rivers named Dong Binh, Tac Tu Hai, and Hau rivers.
- Total natural area: 2,342.42 ha, including 52.40% agricultural land, 46.65% for non-farm land, and 0.95% of unused land.
- 84% worked in agricultural sector and 16% engaged in non-agricultural activities.
MY THUAN BRIDGE
CAN THO BRIDGE
CAN THO BRIDGE