Overview. What reports will be required? What is in those reports? Are the reports Public or Private? Process Frequency Submission Dates Format Sign-off/AuditedGroupsProportionalityOpen Questions. 2. Important Note. The presentation is based on a combination of the Directive, Draft Level
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Solvency II Reporting and Disclosure Tim O’Hanrahan
2. Overview What reports will be required?
What is in those reports?
Are the reports Public or Private?
3. Important Note The presentation is based on a combination of the Directive, Draft Level 2 Implementing Measures and current early drafts of Level 3 Guidance.
The resulting requirements will evolve and develop over time and all undertakings should keep up to date with developments.
5. What is in those reports? i) SFCR and ii) RSR
6. Contents of SFCR and RSR
7. Contents of SFCR and RSR
8. What do you disclose for Underwriting Performance?
9. Contents of SFCR and RSR
10. Example List of Investments
11. Reporting required on other occasions?
Predefined events are those that can lead to material changes to an undertaking’s risk profile
May require supervisory authorities to reassess the frequency and intensity of supervisory actions.
Supervisors may request any information required to assess the situation of an undertaking
12. Are the reports Public or Private?
13. Process of Reporting
14. Process of Reporting – Frequency and Submission Dates
15. Process of Reporting –Submission Dates
16. Process of Reporting – Frequency and Submission Dates
17. Group reporting
19. Open Questions Audit requirements : scope ? level of assurance ?
Public disclosure of some templates : which ones ?
National specificities : content ? role of EIOPA ? Can local GAAP be used for Solvency II ?
Proportionality : less requirements for small or less complex undertakings ? impact on comparability & aggregation of data ? “automaticity” of proportionality ?
20. Overview What reports will be required
What is in those reports
Are the reports Public or Private