Adverbs 2. If you have five dollars and Mr. Randles has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you. Adverbs. Parts of Speech - Adverbs
If you have five dollars and Mr. Randles has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
1. Terri did not do the work correctly.
2. Mom was never so deeply pleased with the kids.
3. Badger actually likes almost every cat he sees.
4. I recently found that you wouldn't help.
5. You will not go tomorrow to that very scary movie.
1. mr. speaker, i will yield to the senator from utah.
2. The attorney general and the president are meeting now.
3. He was a county judge after leaving the senate.
4. The secretary of agriculture is speaking to congress at noon.
5. It has been a pleasure to serve you, president.
1. Did you Susan see him at the meetings?
2. I will call you in the morning Steve.
3. Well Fred it was a pleasure to see you again.
4. Jeanne I don't know what is going on.
5. You should Bill know the answer to that one.