1. Cross-Border Road Transport Agency. Budget presentation 16 March 2006 SINETHEMBA MNGQIBISA. 2. Outline of presentation Mandate Status quo report Service delivery strategy Financial sustainability Budget 2006/07 Way Forward. 3. Mandate.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Cross-Border Road Transport Agency
Budget presentation16 March 2006 SINETHEMBA MNGQIBISA
* To improve the flow of road and freight and passenger transport in the region.
* To liberalise market access and to introduce regulated competition in respect of cross-border road transport industry.
* To reduce operational constraints for the cross-border road transport industry.
* To enforce the law in cross-border road transport industry in terms of safety, security, reliability and quality.
* Provision of training and development of SMME’s in the cross-border road transport industry.
Continuous improvement of our safety and economic regulatory environment in the region
Become a performance based service provider
Maintain long term financial sustainability
Improve internal controls
Improve facilitation and co-operation between provinces, region and other agencies
Implement a Human resource strategy
(reduce percentage personnel/income ratio)
5Service delivery strategy
6 environment in the region
Budget 2006/07 with Government Grant
7 environment in the region
Budget 2006/07 without Government Grant
8 environment in the region
9 environment in the region
Cash Flow 06/07
10 environment in the region
11 environment in the region