Health and social security in czech republic
Download
1 / 4

Health and Social Security in Czech Republic - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 110 Views
  • Uploaded on

Health and Social Security in Czech Republic. Health and social security funding in Czech Republic is above the median in EU. The total payroll health and social insurance tax rate in Czech Republic is 45 % Employer contribution is 34%. .

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about ' Health and Social Security in Czech Republic' - hovan


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
Health and social security in czech republic

Health and Social Security in Czech Republic

Health and social security funding in Czech Republic is above the median in EU. The total payroll health and social insurance tax rate in Czech Republic is 45 %

Employer contribution is 34%


.

1) Health care insuranceFor 2013, the Czech health insurance rate for employer is 9 % of the gross employee’s salary. For 2013, the Czech health insurance rate for employee is 4.5 % of the gross employee’s salary.


2) Social insurance• PensionsFor 2013, the Czech pension’s insurance rate for employer is 21.5 % of the gross employee’s salary.For 2013, the Czech pension’s insurance rate for employee is 6.5 % of the gross employee’s salary.The total compulsory rate is 28 %. • Sickness For 2013, the Czech sickness insurance rate for employer is 2.3 % (in 2008 was 3.3 %) of the gross employee’s salary. For 2013, the Czech sickness insurance rate for employee is 0 % (in 2008 was 1.1 %) of the gross employee’s salary. The total compulsory rate is 2.3 %.


UnemploymentFor 2013, the Czech unemployment insurance rate for employer is 1.2 % of the gross employee’s salary. For 2013, the Czech unemployment insurance rate for employee is 0 % (in 2008 was 0.4 %) of the gross employee’s salary. Total compulsory is 1.2 %.

From January 2009 there is a cap on social security and health insurance. The cap is 48 times of average monthly salary in the economy. The cap for 2012 is 1 130 640 CZK (average salary for 2009 is about 25 000 CZK). In theyear 2008 the capwas 1 034 880 CZK.


ad