IENG 241-L QUALITY METHODS Spring 2008 Dr. Frank Joseph Matejcik. Ishikawa Diagrams EIPI Activity. Ishikawa Diagram with Extensions. Deming Medal, References Other Ishikawa’s Person behind the method Show Visio Tool Classic Method (Activity) Video: Let’s LIVE! Day 2 Modified Method
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
IENG 241-L QUALITY METHODS Spring 2008Dr. Frank Joseph Matejcik
Does not like …
Only pic found
File > New > Business Process> Cause and Effect Diagram
0) Have group decide Categories & their place
1) Individually make Cause and Effect Diagrams
2) Make a group composite C & E diagram (no new contributions)
3) Complete a check sheet (mark last contribution)
4) Individually make additions sheets
5) Update the composite C & E diagram (only from additions sheets)
6) Update the contribution check sheet (Mark Last Contribution)
7) Stop or go to step 4) If stopped, vote or rank.
DISSENT SHEETS CAN BE USED AT ANYTIME!