Improving your Julian Opie Portrait Lesson 7. C o n n e c t o r: Discuss how do you make a Julian Opie portrait? –Share in class discussion. Activity: Peer Assess. Review: Part Target 1. Give your partner a target from the below list. Think about where they lost marks in your opinion.
Connector: Discuss how do you make a Julian Opie portrait? –Share in class discussion.
Give your partner a target from the below list.
Think about where they lost marks in your opinion.
Explain the reason for this target to your partner.
1) Make sure drawing fills the page.
2) Don’t press down too hard on the pencil- it leaves dark untidy marks.
3) Make sure all drawing is the correct size and shape.
4) Make sure all shapes are in the correct place in the drawing.
5) Make sure all details and textures are accurate using markmaking.
6) I need to use dots and lines to make my portrait look like Julian Opie’s work.
Fill in the gaps below on how to mix colours…
Write softly on your portrait
(background, clothing etc) what colours you will use. Does the colour reflect the person in the portrait
e.g. the team they play for?
they look opposite, one colour is hot and one is cold making them stand out
are similar as they are made from each other and so blend into one another